I always put this, but since we have new people participating all the time, I want them to know what's going on: if you guys ever have any suggestions of questions or want to host your own Monday Minute one week, just email me!! To play along, just grab the button below AND link up at the linky at the bottom of this post! Then, encourage your readers to follow suit. Also, if you don't want to do your own post but want others to know your answers, feel free to do so in the comments!
Questions(1) What's your favorite fast food establishment?
(2) What's your favorite sport to watch on TV?
(3) Do you like mushrooms and onions?
(4) If you had to get a tattoo tomorrow, what would you get done?
(5) What are your thoughts on the female proposing marriage to the male?
(1) I LOVE me some Taco Cabana! Unfortunately, those aren't around much...mainly in Texas. If you're ever driving and you see one though, stop in. Aside from that, I LOVE Jack in the Box. They have delicious tacos for 99 cents. And, the commercials are pretty damn hilarious. HERE, take a look.
(2) This is a rather difficult question for me to answer. I am a die hard fan of two teams:
The Texas Aggies (who played a fabulous game on Thanksgiving by the way)
The San Antonio Spurs (who played a fabulous game today by the way).
So the big dilemma...do I like College Football or the NBA better? And ultimately, I must side with College Football. I'll watch just about ANY college football game as long as it's a decent game. I just love college football season and get giddy for it to start every year. I could watch football all day Saturday every week and be beyond content. I hate how other girls claim to be huge college football fans, but it's just a fashion show or social hour. I sit down, comment (or rather scream) at the refs, and get right out ugly if necessary. Also, I could be a commentator. Seriously, I always say something just to have them say the same thing a few minutes later...I think they have a mic in our house. Can't wait for the bowl games! ; )
(3) NO! I think all recipes could do without both, especially mushrooms. The texture is so slimy...eww.
(4) Believe it or not, this one was easy for me to answer, because I've considered it before. Never really seriously I must admit...I mean people, I fainted when I got my second hole in my ear remember? Anyway, this is what I'd get if I was forced to get one tomorrow:
I love music and it's shaped like a heart which would signify the love I have for the most important people in my life. I dunno, I think it's pretty, somewhat unique, and could be made really small (the #1 criteria I'd be looking for). What? I HATE HATE HATE and DESPISE needles. I think the farther away I stay from them, the better.
(5) I'm fine with it! As long as both people want to get married, I don't see how it matters who asks the other person. In fact, if memory serves me correctly my godsister proposed to her husband, and they are amongst the most sound and put together marriage I've ever seen. Evan and I strive to be just like them in so many ways.
Now link up and join in on the Monday Minute fun!