Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 10 Months Liliana!

Liliana:

This letter is a couple days late, but I wanted to write you your 10 month birthday letter.  You are SO awesome at this age.  I ADORE it.  It's so easy to actually "teach" you things.  It's like you completely understand what we're talking about and we're becoming a little interactive family.  I love that time together.

You're my gorgeous, beautiful baby girl.  We can't go ANYWHERE without a millon people stopping us.  Flying with you is an EVENT when EVERYONE wants to say hi and play with you in any line.


So, you're still in size 3 diapers and haven't transitioned in to 12 month clothing yet, but my guess is we'll be there at your 11 month birthday.  You crawl, pull-up, and cruise on EVERYTHING now!  You are so incredibly mobile, especially walking around any table around.  It's difficult to prevent you from wanting to climb on to anything.  You aren't a sweet little calm girl.  That isn't AT ALL how I would describe you.  You are SO active, SO talkative, SO happy, and SO perfect.

You dance to music now and nod your head and shake your boooooty.  FINALLY, something similar to Mommy! ; )  You clap whenever I say "clap your hands!" or "yay!"  If you do anything cute, you start clapping and look at me like "heeeey...where's my YAY?" haha.

Family picture on Match Day!
You wave to everyone and say "bye bye" which is adorable.  On our way out of the house, you like to wave and say bye bye to the washer, the dryer, the door, the sofa...needless to say, it takes a while to get out the door.  That's probably my favorite thing that you're doing right now.  I think it's hilarious.

You're saying "doggie" and "bottle" still too.  You also know what a kiss is.  Whenever I say "Liliana kiss" you open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out and touch it on our cheek.  It's slobbery goodness!

Also, you're starting to know that WE are your Mommy and Daddy.  When I picked you up from daycare recently, you got a big smile on your face, put your hands up, and said loud and proud "MAMA!" I LOVED it.  Still though, your favorite word it "dat."  You point at everything, especially fans, and say "dat? dat?"  Cute.

You LOVE the swing at the park!
 Another favorite thing of yours?  The give and take game.  Take a foam letter, give it to Mama, clap because it was exciting to give it to Mommy, and take it back two seconds later.  Then repeat the cycle...50 times. : )

I can't WAIT to see what other million things you do in the upcoming month.  You're really making progress with the possibility of walking already and take my hands incessantly so that I'll help you walk around.  It makes me a little nervous to see how much you're progressing in every way. I am so proud of you.  I can't believe we'll be having your birthday party soon.  I love you.  I adore you.  You are the best baby girl I could have ever asked for...you are brilliant, beautiful, and wonderful.

Love,
Mommy

You like the puppy SO much.  One of the funniest things you do is you kick her out of her bed because you LOVE laying in the dog bed!  It cracks us up!

oh and P.S. You eat EVERYTHING in sight.  At daycare, they give you chicken noodles, beef stroganoff, etc.  I didn't know you were ready for that, but you eat it ALL and have maybe perhaps possibly be known as the baby that leans OVER to steal food from the babies sitting next to you! HA!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww...Liliana sounds like she's at such a fun age and I'm glad you're enjoying and appreciating every moment of it! Thanks for sharing it with us too :)
    My little one is a few months behind yours and while I love this age too, I'm also looking forward to more interaction and fun like you described!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how quickly they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos. This is such a fun stage! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting!! What's in LR? I can give you a great list of things to do ... I'm down there pretty often. Shoot me an email!

    ReplyDelete