Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And one more weekly survey...

This is the survey I did just last Sunday (January 24th). Since writing it, our bedding and dresser already arrived and are in the nursery. : )

19 Week Survey

How far along? 19 weeks, 5 days

Maternity clothes? I wear the tops pretty often and think I’ll be in pants within the next two weeks. The bella band is an absolute must now!

Stretch marks? Nope, although I’ve noticed the back of my legs and my butt are looking a little more dumpy…

Sleep: I slept better this week thankfully! I had some back pain for a couple nights, but that’s to be expected isn’t it?

Best moment this week: I had a few: I worked out for the first time in a LONG time and that felt amazing, we ordered the stroller and it should be here this week, we ordered our bedding, AND we got to see our beautiful girl in an ultrasound again. It was an AMAZING baby week!!



STROLLER – City Mini Jogger
- Things we loved:
o The look
o How EASILY it folds (one step - just pull a strap!)
o The size
o The canopy
o Maneuverability
o safe from birth, so don’t have to attach car seat



BEDDING – Lily Bedding
- Things we loved:
o The colors were bright
o It wasn’t: princess, butterfly, fairy
o The price (it was from Target)
o It didn’t come with a blanket, so we could use whatever blankets we get (we’re sure we’ll get plenty)
o I dunno…it just called to me. They kept having it on backorder and I kept thinking about it OVER and OVER again. So we finally decided to order it thinking it would take months to get here, and it shipped within 12 hours of our order!

Movement:
oh yes. We had our ultrasound this last week and they couldn’t believe how much she was moving. To quote the ultrasound tech: “you’re gonna need skates to keep up with this one!”

Food cravings: I wanted ice cream yesterday! That was exciting because I went and bought some, and ate it all! I still have only gained three pounds, so I’m trying to put on some weight.

Gender:
it’s for sure official…we had the gender ultrasound here in Lubbock, and they agreed with Abuela: LILIANA will be here in June!

Labor Signs: um, I guess it’s a sign that I’m getting bigger?

Belly Button in or out? still in mostly. I didn’t see as big of a change this week as I did last week.

What I miss: well, I tried doing sit-ups this week…that’s pretty impossible when you have a big uterus in the way! Haha.

What I am looking forward to: look above…stroller and bedding arrival! : )

Weekly Wisdom:
make sure to work out throughout the pregnancy. It just put me in such a great mood. It’s more than wanting to lose the weight after the baby comes…it just feels good.

Milestones: my first work out since week 7 of pregnancy. I had told myself I wouldn’t workout until I had three days without feeling really sick. Unfortunately, that lasted until now, but man was it nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment