Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Behind on Weekly Surveys...

As of today, I am 20 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Therefore, I'm pretty behind on what my pregnancy has been like up until now. I have been doing surveys, mainly for me to make a journal after the baby is born, but decided for today's post I would update a little about my pregnancy life the last two weeks by posting my responses to the weekly survey I'll do every Sunday on here.

Survey #1

How far along? 18 weeks, 5 days

Maternity clothes? I don’t wear any maternity pants, but have definitely worn some tops (usually just because I fit in to them…not because they’re totally necessary).

Stretch marks? Nope! I’m hoping this continues until…oh how do you say…forever!!

Sleep: my sleep hasn’t been great, but that’s mainly because I’ve had this cold and face pain (from the sinusitis) forever.

Best moment this week: FOR SURE when the crib was finally built! It looks amazing. I’m proud of Evan for building it that quickly.



What we liked about the crib:
- It was very gender neutral.
- It could be made in to a toddler or full size bed with an expansion kit later
- It was sturdy
- The cherry color (not pictured here) was pretty
- It went with just about any bedding
- Little did we know: it was easy to put together!
- Abuela paid for it! : ) Thanks Abuela!

Movement: she’s moving EVERY DAY! She LOVES warm things on her belly. Whenever I put my laptop on my belly, she goes insane. She really likes the warmth I guess.

Food cravings: none actually. I haven’t had ONE craving. I’m just trying to eat and gain weight…that’s the only thing I’m trying to do so far.

Gender: a gorgeous beautiful baby girl! : )

Labor Signs: thank goodness no! I can’t have ANY of those until at LEAST week 36.


Belly Button in or out?
In still, but there’s definitely some changes in my belly button. It’s coming out more and I even have this weird mark underneath my belly button that I just discovered today.

What I miss:
not having the line underneath my belly button and NOT FEELING SICK. I haven’t felt well since week 8 of my pregnancy – either morning sickness or feeling sick with this cold or feeling like I am going to faint constantly. I want time to enjoy this pregnancy!!

What I am looking forward to: our ultrasound this week! It’s the “official” gender ultrasound…haha.

Weekly Wisdom:
I LOVE putting Evan’s hand on my belly every single chance I get. That’s amazing. Also, it is a great idea for a husband to seem amazed be his wife’s belly…somehow Evan makes me feel like I have the prettiest little belly that anyone has ever seen.

Milestones: We had our first trip to the ER, I had my IV, and I didn’t faint!! HUGE HUGE milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment