Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3 years ago

Three years ago today, I was waking up feeling beyond content.

 I was finally marrying my best friend.  Evan and I married 2 weeks after graduating from college, but we had known for years that we wanted to be married.  Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous.  I wasn't nervous in the slightest the day of the wedding.  It was just what I was supposed to do.  I was put on this earth to marry him.  There was no doubt, whatsoever, in my mind.

Three years later, quite a lot has changed:

 We got married

went on an amazing and relaxing honeymoon

  shared many meals in our new home

 carved pumpkins together every fall

got our first dog Linda Mujer

 
started graduate school

 became an Aunt and Uncle for the first time

I graduated from law school

 
 we got pregnant 

 and had our wonderful Liliana.  

What an amazing filled three years.

Evan and I are a hell of a team.  We've been through so much together during our marriage and in the eight years we've been together.  I have so much to thank him for.  He has made me who I am today.  I love him.  My happiest memories are with him.  He makes me laugh and makes me smile more than anyone else in this world.  I can't wait to continue our lives together...who knows what will happen in the next three years of marriage...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 3 awesome years! I can't wait to see what the next 3 bring!

    ReplyDelete