Monday, March 8, 2010

25 week survey

How far along? 25 weeks, 6 days
                                                   
Maternity clothes?
I only wore something "non-maternity" yesterday (Sunday).  If I would have worn that out, I would have been showing my stomach to every one!  Even my BIG shirts don't work! That's exciting/ frustrating all at the same time because I can only wear my few shirts that I've purchased...I like changing my clothes often. haha.

Stretch marks?
Not yet, although I think that's really common at this stage.

Sleep:
My daily massages aren't working as well as before because my husband is going to bed earlier than I am most nights since he wakes up at 4:15 every morning.  I was doing just fine without them...until last night.  Guess who's getting a nice long massage tonight?? haha.

Best moment this week:
We had our 25 week doctor's appointment and she said everything looked AWESOME.  I told you...they always say our baby is the best baby ever!! : )   Also, the invitations went out for my shower in San Antonio and things already started coming off our registry.  My family is amazing.

Movement: She really is an active girl.  I love rarely having to worry about lack of movement.  Thank you Liliana for making Mommy calmer...

Food cravings:The gummy cravings have officially set in!!  I'm so excited...finally my first craving!  I've also gotten hungrier this week.  I'm sure that'll show up on the scale soon.

Gender:
I had a "girl" dream last night, I guess I'm completely imagining her being here...it's amazing.

Labor Signs:
Continued having Braxton Hicks, but I don't think I had quite as many (that or I'm just not even noticing them)

Belly Button in or out?
It really started coming out even more!  When I look down, I see it coming out...hee hee. 

What I miss:
Not being "weirdly" looked at.  I feel like people constantly think "is she pregnant, or fat?" I'd rather just look skinny ... I know most women want to look super pregnant really early, but as long as she's healthy, I don't mind...it'll just be less to lose afterward.  However, the bump is DEFINITELY there (hence my being in maternity clothes full time)

What I am looking forward to:
Spring Break is coming!  I will be working full time, but at least I won't have classes!  I have an exam tomorrow, so I'm planning on taking Friday and Saturday OFF from school...you have NO IDEA how excited I am for that.

Weekly Wisdom:
Take a weekly bath!  I haven't been GREAT at this...it's about once every week and a half, but I love it. Sometimes Evan joins me and that's fun too because she moves a bunch in the bath and he gets to feel that.  Plus, I'm so much more comfortable in the bath...no braxton hicks. 

Milestones:
I made ALL my appointments for the remainder of my pregnancy.  That was an ordeal...took me going back to the office because she had messed up the dates, etc.  BUT, they're set in stone baby.  I go back in 3 weeks and after that, every two weeks until week 36.  At week 36, I go every single week!  One funny side note:  my 38 week visit is on our 3 year wedding anniversary...man how times change!!  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment