Monday, June 4, 2012

32 Week T-shirt Project

It has been 4 weeks since my last t-shirt project and there has been some definite growth! While overall I can say that things have been going well, and yes, I am so thankful that I am pregnant with Gloria, the back pain that I've been experiencing the last 2 weeks has been tough.  It is tiresome and nearly constant.  But let's try and focus on positive right?

32 Week Pregnancy Survey
  •  How Far Along? 32 weeks,4 days

  • Total Weight Gain: 26 pounds

  • Maternity Clothes: I can wear normal dresses occasionally but for the most part I'm in maternity clothes.  I like clothes that let me BREATH because I get hot very easily.

  • Stretch Marks: Negative!  
  •  Sleep: not great.  I've maybe slept well 1 night in the last 2 weeks.  The back pain wakes me up often and I toss and turn trying to feel comfortable.

  • Miss Anything: the back pain needs to go away.  I miss moving the way I want and picking Liliana up whenever I want to.

  • Movement: Sure she is still moving around in there, but I still maintain she isn't as big a mover as her sissy.  Then again, I can feel distinct body parts more this go around.

  • Food Cravings: I don't have any that I desire all the time ... I like cereal, kettle corn, and slushies most though.

  • Labor Signs: Unfortunately this has been a yes already.  I have had about 3 real contractions and they're terrifying this early along.  I have to take it easy the rest of the day and day after when they happen. I simply can not wait to get to 36 weeks (or 34 will be a big day too) b/c I won't have to worry as much.  I would be shocked if I made it to 38 weeks, though that would be my goal date!

  • Looking forward to: my 34 week visit in 10 days!  He's going to check me to see if I've progressed any.  Let's hope the answer is NO!

Now, for that belly! I measured a week ahead at my last doctor's visit and I think it shows ... the belly is rather large!  EEK!  But hey, that means she's growing really well (or so the doctor said) so I am happy about that.



Big baby girl in there!  On to the last line of the t-shirt!  CRAZY! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment