Thursday, October 6, 2011

Monthly Top 10 Pins

When I first joined Pinterest, I was pretty obsessed.  I pinned a million things that I had favorited in my bookmarks.  The last few weeks, I haven't had time to explore pinterest again.  Except today ... I was in a rather lackluster meeting and decided to look through people's pins.  Dear lord, I got obsessed again!

SO, today I wanted to show you my favorite top 10 pins of all time.  I might do a monthly pinterest "top 10."  I love when other blogs do this because I see and learn crafty ideas, recipes, interesting photos, funny thoughts, etc.  I put FOUND HERE with a link for each one.

Therefore, in no particular order, here we go:


Print from "The Help."  I adored the book and ADORE this quote.  Want to put this either in Liliana's room or in the next kids room.   Beautiful message. Found HERE.


Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies.  Don't these look sinful?  They LITERALLY make my mouth water.  Found HERE.


I like keeping ideas of what I'd like for our eventual dream home.  I love this look.  So unique.  
Found HERE.


My favorite Christmas movie? Elf.  Hence, I absolutely adore this print.  It's so cute and cheerful.  Found HERE. (for FREE btw!)


Crock pot Chicken Enchilada Soup.  Looks amazing for a cold fall day.  Found HERE.


I have come to the conclusion that I love porches.  This porch is gorgeous: comfy, bright, and welcoming.  Found HERE.

I plan on printing these and using them as the basis for Liliana's big girl room.  They're wonderful.  Found HERE.


This idea is adorable: during the month of February, you put something in their envelopes each night saying what you love about them, something you're excited to do with them, etc.  The kids get SO excited to see their message every single morning! Found HERE.


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars.  These look really yummy.  Found HERE.


This idea is AWESOME.  Every five years, you take a picture from your anniversary, holding the picture from the year before, etc. etc.  This is just the neatest thing I've seen on pinterest I think.  Evan and I have a picture from our first anniversary, so next year, we will definitely be doing this! 
Found HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Monthly Top 10 sounds like a fun idea! I just recently wrote a post about mentioning my addiction to Pinterest. Seriously, I can't.stop.pinning. I think I need an intervention.

    P.S. I have been reading and enjoying your blog for a while but didn't want to comment anonymously so I waited to get my blog up and running. I love your recipe posts and hope to try the pasta dish soon. Let 'ya know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete