For newbies: PLEASE link up and play along! It's so fun. Just take the Monday Minute button and link up below. And guys, I'm kinda running out of inspiration ... I've only got about 3 weeks left of questions, so if you wanna give me some questions, I'd thank you much. Just email me (email@example.com).
(1) What's your favorite time of day?
(2) Do you and your significant other send sexy texts?
(3) If you got your dream job anywhere in the US, where would you choose to move to?
(4) What are you wearing?
(5) If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
(1) On weekends, I just LOVE our mornings. Since Liliana is such an amazing sleeper, we wake up in peace and cuddle for a little while. Then, when she does wake up, we all stay in our PJ's for a couple hours and play. During the week, I like the after dinner/ before baby goes to sleep time. We just watch Liliana crawl/ roll around everywhere and have a great time together as a family. It's pretty splendid.
(2) SURE DO! ; ) It's important to let each other know we're thinking of one another throughout the day! We do have to be careful though because my kiddos see my phone all the time and Evan's around doctors all day either in the OR or when he's rounding. Don't want anybody to see something they shouldn't be seeing!
(3) Believe it or not ... thanks to my brilliant husband, we're moving to our top choice, Little Rock! A little adventure is exactly what Evan and I love. I say little though because our moving to Little Rock will still be a relatively short plane ride for my parents to come see us and we have tons of Evan's family in Little Rock to hang out with all the time. I know I should say some awesome place like San Francisco, but it's too damn expensive to live there and it's too far from any family.
(4) Workout clothes: Texas Tech School of law T-shirt, workout spandex pants that I bought at TJMaxx yesterday, and my tennis shoes. I still haven't showered. EWWW.
(5) Well, right now, I'd say I'd continue packing up the house. That is pretty much the ONLY THING we did this weekend. We even had some amazing friends come help and I feel like we BARELY made a dent. NORMALLY though, I'd take some spa time if I don't mind. I haven't had a pedicure, haircut, or eyebrow wax since my Mom was here after Liliana was born. She's 8 months. Oh and a massage. Can I add that to the list?
Link up now ya hear?