Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happiness in a nutshell

I know, two posts in a day ... INSANE  I haven't done that in ages.  But I wanted to show you guys what truly make me happy ... because I am.  I am so happy with my life in just about every avenue.  Evan and I were talking last night about the stress our lives have and quickly said, "but we wouldn't have it any other way." And we wouldn't ... we LOVE these two girls with every last ounce of our beings.  We love each other literally MORE and more everyday and have a passion for each other that keeps our marriage so strong.

I feel like I often complain on this blog b/c I write to vent ... but for now, I wanted to write about happiness.  Because I am so very blessed.  I have two beautiful daughters, a career that only makes me happier, and a husband that rocks my world and shows me what love is.

Liliana: our ball of personality.  She is getting prettier by the day and she is SUCH a smart little stinker.  I call her my little stinker, but she is SO well behaved.  It's crazy.  I adore her.  More than I ever thought possible.  I love cuddling with her and being her Mother.

 These two girls.  They're amazing together.  They're already friends.  They adore each other.  It's the most beautiful thing to see.

SIGH ... now didn't those just put a smile on your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment