Sunday, October 10, 2010

Monday Minute 10/11/10

Wow, another week has FLOWN by and it's time for my THIRD Monday Minute!  As always, email or comment if you have suggestions for questions or want the questions emailed to you early (I do it on Friday).  This week is MY BIRTHDAY WEEK (woot woot), so I'll be writing my questions in bright colors like the candles I'll be blowing out (26 of those suckers).

Questions

(1) What color undies/ boxers do you have on right now?
(2) What song have you been playing on repeat lately?
(3) What's your best personality trait?
(4) Are you a leader or a follower?
(5) What's your least favorite household chore?

My Answers

(1) What color undies/boxers do you have on right now?  Well Mr. Nosey, that's for Evan to know and nobody else to find out.  Ok, since I'm the host I should totally have to answer these questions right?  That wouldn't be very fair.  The lace part around the waste is light blue and the actual body is light blue with gray little flowers. 

(2) What song have you been playing on repeat lately?  I LOVE Sara Bareilles.  She just came out with a new album in September and it is just as amazing as her first album (which is so unheard of in artists).  I loooove THIS song (Gonna Get Over You).  Listen to it repeatedly and feel free to now steal this answer for you own Monday Minute answer.

(3) What's your best personality trait?  I don't do anything half ass.  I've never done something in my life without going all out.  I couldn't just go to law school.  Oh no, that would be entirely too boring.  So, I got knocked up, had a very time consuming job, AND went to law school.  So, as you can imagine, I've already been planning Evan's graduation and Liliana's birthday weekend.  Yes, I'm aware this is approximately 8 months away.  But, I'm not half assing it...I'm gonna decorate the heck out of some cakes!  I don't know how, but I'm going to learn and be the best damn cake decorator you've ever seen.

(4) Are you a leader or a follower?  You can probably tell ... I'm a leader.  I always have been.  I don't necessarily think that's a good thing or a bad thing.  The world needs both kinds.  I just don't do well with people telling me what to do.  I realize that makes me sound difficult to work with.  I don't think I'm a bad team player, but I would be lying if I said I don't do best when I'm in charge of delegating the tasks.

(5) What's your least favorite household chore?  EASY...washing dishes.  That was my main chore growing up, so now I HATE it.  I would rather cook dinner twice than have to wash dishes once.  Fortunately, Evan's a sweetheart and he does dishes often.  I know the question didn't ask, but I LOVE vacuuming.  It's so cool to check the little container afterwards and see how dirty the floors were.  Yes, I realize I'm a loser.

That's it!  Remember to link up and encourage your readers to do the same!

 

18 comments:

  1. I love Sara Bareilles too! But, my current fave song is this one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR7-AUmiNcA&ob=av2e

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I take turns with washing the dishes. But he cleans the tub and does almost all the laundry, so I do have it pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Monday Minute! I always look forward to these. I rock the cleaning when I'm off, but bathrooms are lame. See you next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate washing dishes! Thank God for dishwashers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh 26, I remember that age. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cristy's husband's answers:
    (1) What color undies/ boxers do you have on right now?
    Leopard thong- just the usual sunday attire. Monday is zebra, Tuesday tiger, Wednesday lemur. You know, the usual.
    (2) What song have you been playing on repeat lately?
    Bad Romance- I just started listening to Lady Gaga over the summer and can't stop now. I have a new theory that if any music is good enough for me to listen to, it'll stick around for a while. When I kept hearing about her, I decided to check it out. It's been a good theory thus far.
    (3) What's your best personality trait?
    Humility. I'm the most humble person in the world... ever. Way more humble than you, that's for sure. Serious answer: sense of humor.
    (4) Are you a leader or a follower?
    I've always been a leader, but I know how to hang back and let someone else run things if necessary. Cristy and I work well because we each trust each other to run things and we really take turns being the leader as well as sharing executive responsibilities.
    (5) What's your least favorite household chore?
    Ironing- I'd rather iron my face than my clothes. Ironing used to be a punishment in medieval Norway and now we do it for free? I'm careful to remove my clothing from the dryer quickly and then hang it up immediately to avoid the need for ironing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday week! I have to say your answers were great! I really feel like I got a true picture of who you are from these. Weird, since it's only 5 questions, but, Wow! such energy you have!
    I too, do better without people telling me what to do (in most situations) but I also work well with others, so I get it! Have a great day, and thanks for great questions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vacuuming to I Feel Good by James Brown is the cat's pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would rather wash dishes than clean toilets! AAACK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I am a new follower and linking up with you for the first time. Here are my answers today.

    http://www.bellycharmsblog.com/2010/10/what-color-is-your-underwear.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can handle doing dishes--it's just that they keep getting dirty. It's such an endless task--like laundry. Still, I hate cleaning the toilet the most.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love me an non-half asser! Great answer! Dishes suck but like you I could vacuum all day ;)...well maybe not all day!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have the same birth month :)
    I'd love to learn cake decorating. Let me know if it's as hard as it looks. It's always good to be someone that does their absolute best, so good for you.
    I like to check the vaccuum dirt after vaccuuming too, so you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,new follower.. Hope you stop by too!

    http://burcikos.blogspot.com/

    Here are the answers;
    1-Grandma style white cotton underwear.. :P
    2-Aimee Mann-Save Me
    3-Not getting a Master's Degree
    4-Leader I guess..
    5-Ironing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pictures in the panties or it never happened!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great meme you have going on here! I wish I had known about it, I would definitely have linked up! My undies would have been the most boring part of my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no! It's Tuesday and I just found your blog through All American Jess! I played along on my blog anyway. Love how we have the exact opposite answers on number 5!!

    Have a great week!

    http://lildesiqua.blogspot.com/2010/10/monday-minuteresurrected-with-cristy.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy almost birthday!!

    You are definitely a leader, and that is awesome, and I am with you on the not half-assing it, anything worth doing, is worth doing right!

    PS I haven't heard that Sara Bareilles song, excited to check it out!

    ReplyDelete