(1) What color undies/ boxers do you have on right now?
(2) What song have you been playing on repeat lately?
(3) What's your best personality trait?
(4) Are you a leader or a follower?
(5) What's your least favorite household chore?
(1) What color undies/boxers do you have on right now? Well Mr. Nosey, that's for Evan to know and nobody else to find out. Ok, since I'm the host I should totally have to answer these questions right? That wouldn't be very fair. The lace part around the waste is light blue and the actual body is light blue with gray little flowers.
(2) What song have you been playing on repeat lately? I LOVE Sara Bareilles. She just came out with a new album in September and it is just as amazing as her first album (which is so unheard of in artists). I loooove THIS song (Gonna Get Over You). Listen to it repeatedly and feel free to now steal this answer for you own Monday Minute answer.
(3) What's your best personality trait? I don't do anything half ass. I've never done something in my life without going all out. I couldn't just go to law school. Oh no, that would be entirely too boring. So, I got knocked up, had a very time consuming job, AND went to law school. So, as you can imagine, I've already been planning Evan's graduation and Liliana's birthday weekend. Yes, I'm aware this is approximately 8 months away. But, I'm not half assing it...I'm gonna decorate the heck out of some cakes! I don't know how, but I'm going to learn and be the best damn cake decorator you've ever seen.
(4) Are you a leader or a follower? You can probably tell ... I'm a leader. I always have been. I don't necessarily think that's a good thing or a bad thing. The world needs both kinds. I just don't do well with people telling me what to do. I realize that makes me sound difficult to work with. I don't think I'm a bad team player, but I would be lying if I said I don't do best when I'm in charge of delegating the tasks.
(5) What's your least favorite household chore? EASY...washing dishes. That was my main chore growing up, so now I HATE it. I would rather cook dinner twice than have to wash dishes once. Fortunately, Evan's a sweetheart and he does dishes often. I know the question didn't ask, but I LOVE vacuuming. It's so cool to check the little container afterwards and see how dirty the floors were. Yes, I realize I'm a loser.
That's it! Remember to link up and encourage your readers to do the same!