If you would like to receive the answers ahead of time, host a Monday Minute one week, or have ANY suggestions for questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a comment.
(1) What's your biggest pet peeve?
(2) Describe your first kiss. (Ian's suggestion, thank you Ian!)
(3) Describe the drunkest night of your life (or at least, the drunkest night you can remember).
(4) What's the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
(5) Do you prefer taking a bath or a shower?
(1) Biggest pet peeve: I must feel super opinionated today, because it was hard to think of just one! I HATE bad drivers, particularly old people that shouldn't be on the road. They drive 30 miles per hour on the highway and have no idea that any other cars are around them. This is DANGEROUS. It's not just that I'm annoyed, but it's freaking dangerous. STOP driving. Walk places, I don't care how you get there, but stop endangering my life!
(2) First kiss: My first kiss was in 8th grade to K.E. We were at the movie theatre and I had a MAD crush on him, so I was thrilled when he asked for a kiss. He asked for a kiss on the cheek and I said yes. Then he asked if I wanted to kiss his cheek and I said yes. As I leaned in, the booger turned around and kissed me...with tongue too dude! It was aaaawesome. By the way, he was totally the cutest boy in our class, so I got some major props for being his girlfriend for the next few months. I'm sure he, to this day, still fantasizes about my kisses.
(3) Drunkest night: Well, I've only thrown up ONCE in front of my husband due to drinking. Normally, I have time to make it to a bathroom. But then, two summers ago, we went to New York to visit Evan's brother (the one that got married yesterday). The bartender kept saying happy hour was doubles. I thought this meant double the liquid, apparently this is double the alcohol (not the same thing when you think about it). Without realizing it, I had drank about a billion drinks. On the way home, in the cab, I threw up NOT ONLY next to Evan, but also next to his brother and my new sister-in-law. I awoke later to them eating pizza. I LOVE pizza. You have NO IDEA how pissed I was that I didn't get to eat pizza. For that sole reason, I will never drink that much again.
(4) Last Movie: Last week, for the first time in over a month, Evan and I went on a date! Since he's off this month, we took Liliana to daycare and saw Easy A. It was cute. It wasn't THE BEST movie I've seen, not even close, but we had a great time watching it. We were literally THE ONLY people in the movie theater. We made out. It was awesome.
Easy A. I recommend it if you want a light hearted comedy. BUT, if you don't really have a sense of humor, I don't recommend it. That's not an insult to anybody. Some people just don't have a good sense of humor.
(5) Bath/ shower: I LOOOOVE taking baths. Growing up, I took one instead of a shower every day. I did this until I went to college. But in our current house, our bath is more like a jacuzzi tub and this would waste too much water and take too much time since it takes 10 minutes to fill up. Therefore, I take a shower. But if I could, and if money nor the environment were ever a concern, I would bathe every day.
Don't forget to link up and encourage your readers to do the same! : )