Now on to this weeks questions! Please link up and encourage your readers to do the same!
(1) What's for dinner tonight?
(2) Have you ever been stung by a bee or a wasp?
(3) What time do you go to sleep every evening?
(4) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
(5) If you could have one power, what would it be?
(1) Well, tonight (as in Sunday) we're going out with some friends for dinner to a new restaurant here in town. Tomorrow though (as in the Monday for this Monday Minute) we'll be eating meatball subs. That's an EASY and INEXPENSIVE dinner. These are the two requirements when I cook!
(2) I've been stung by both gosh darn it! I'm unlucky I suppose. The bee got me on the bottom of my foot once and the wasp got me on the arm at the lake house last July 4th. I think the wasp was much more painful than the bee. The scorpion that got me?? Well that one was easily #1 in pain.
(3) We start getting ready for bed around 11. We really should get to bed MUCH sooner than that most days. Whether Evan is supposed to be at the hospital at 5:30, 6:30, or even 7:30, we always go to bed at the same time which is silly and irresponsible of us. Somehow though, every evening, things come up.
(4) If I have to buy ice cream from the grocery store, I usually prefer Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Cookies 'n Cream is obviously a good choice too. At Cold Stone Creamery, I get the best tasting thing int he whole wide world, so follow along closely and go order if you'd like: sweet cream ice cream, banana, caramel, and graham crackers. Deliciiiious! I had planned on eating plenty of that when I was pregnant, but I threw that up once and never craved it again. Darn.
(5) I would be able to grow money. I know that sounds shallow and materialistic, but try living with a 6 figure debt on your mind and you might say the same. I'm not a materialistic person, I mean that. I think it's stupid when people get a bunch of name brand items: expensive sunglasses, watches, shoes, etc.. Evan and I have $50 limits on all our gifts. Anyway, enough complaining. We'll be fine in time, that's why we both focused so much on our education. It's just a long process! : )