ANYWAY, you guys didn't need to read all that, sorry. I just had to cry like a baby for a second. On to the Monday Minute questions!! If you want to link up, just go HERE and do so! His questions are hilarious, and go through some of his old archives...some of his answers will have you rolling on the floor.
(1) Would you rather be stuck on a bumpy roller coaster while having to pee extremely bad OR be stuck on a crowded elevator with really bad gas with co-workers?- I had to think about this one long and hard, but I've decided I'd rather be stuck in the elevator. That way, I could look around and act like "who the hell is farting" and nobody would know it's me! But if I peed myself on a roller coaster, everybody would know it was me since I'd have a pee stain all over my pants.
2) What is the one thing you miss most from your childhood?
- waking up with no real responsibility or money, I suppose. But that's kinda a boring adult answer huh? So if I'm going to go all fun on you, I'd say playing sports! I was really in to basketball and volleyball and I miss playing. I know I could join a team now, but who would watch Liliana and even worse, then I wouldn't see her on those days. It's just too complicated.
3) If aliens exist, what do you think they look like? (describe)
- Good golly, I really don't even know where to start! I don't think they're as funny looking as the movies make them out to be. In fact, I think we'd be awfully disappointed when we find out. I would say more like this...
4) Would you rather discuss your body weight or your salary with people that you know?
- I'm a pretty open book here. Both are on the internet. You can see what people make in schools. No surprise here, it's basically nothing. As for my weight, I chronicled my baby weight loss on this blog! I'm fortunately down to my pre-baby weight and hope to stay there.
5) If you were stuck in a predicament like in the movie Alive, could you revert to cannibalism? If so, how would you feel about eating your deceased friends and family?
- this depends on whether Evan or Liliana were still alive. If they were, I'd be willing to revert to cannibalism just to see them again. Otherwise, this would be difficult, chewy, and rather bloody. Fortunately, I like my meat medium rare so this wouldn't be too far off.
6) People that are born blind, what do they dream about? Sounds?
- I guess they dream about what they imagine things to look like? I don't know! We know so little about dreams already, so this just complicates the matter even more! GRR, these questions got me all worked up and my stomach was already in agonizing pain anyway, darn you Powdered Toast Man (but thanks for hosting.) ; )