I've been running low on inspiration for questions as of late, so please email me some if you've got them! Also, if anybody wants to co-host one week, please email me! Trust me, I wouldn't mind a break. ; )
When you were a child, how many kids did you say you would have as a grown up?
Do you wish you would have had more siblings?
Name two things that you consider yourself to be very good at.
What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
What TV show do you NOT MISS every week.
(1) I always said I wanted a bunch of kids, probably four. I must admit that my number has changed after having kids! Funny thing is, it isn't because I had a difficult child. I actually have the easiest baby ever. It's just that my life would be so chaotic...more than I think I could handle. Plus, if I do go back to practicing law instead of teaching, that would be WAY too many for the legal world to handle, haha. Naturally, my husband still wants the four we had agreed upon prior to marriage. Unfortunately for him, I'm the one that has to get pregnant, so I think I'll win!
(2) This is SO hypocritical since above I'm saying I don't want four...but YES I do. I wish I had a bunch of siblings...BIG families at get togethers are lots of fun. That being said, I understand why it's hard to fit it all in. Both of my parents had jobs and focused on their education. I'm so proud of them for that. The three kiddos was a perfect number, but hey, if they had wanted to add more in the mix (which they did, but life just got too busy) I wouldn't have complained.
(3) This one was tough to think about, but I'll just mention the first two that came to mind. I'm good at baking. People always get excited when they hear I'm baking or bringing something over. That's something I take a lot of pride in. I'm also pretty good at following through on things. If I ever give my word on something, I follow through whole heartedly. If anyone ever gives me a task, you can bet it will get done, and I'll take the initiative to make sure it's better than what was required of me.
Side note: speaking of baking, I've had the ITCH to make this once again. I couldn't stop eating it after the first time. HERE is the link. Best pound cake I've ever had.
(4) I like breakfast food a lot, but I'm always really satisfied by some delicious pancakes. In particular, my absolute favorite are from Magnolia Pancake Haus in San Antonio. I order their Bananas Foster pancakes. If you're ever visiting, you HAVE to go there...they were voted sixth best pancakes in the freaking UNITED STATES. Sigh ...
(5) Normally, I'd put Glee but they're not back on TV just yet. So other than Glee...Modern Family (on ABC on Wednesdays). It's HILARIOUS. My husband in particular is in love with this show. I get half of my enjoyment from watching him laugh at it so much. If you haven't started watching, rent the first season. I promise you your sides will hurt from laughing so much.
That's it for this week! Now link up!