BIG announcement: I WILL NOT be doing a Monday Minute next week (03/14/11) because I won't have computer access for a few days. Therefore, if someone else wants to do it, either email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment. I would love for somebody to host! If nobody offers, don't expect a Monday Minute here...instead I'll be in Little Rock seeing our new house for the first time! WOO HOO!
Ok, now on to the Monday Minute. I wrote two of them, and awesome blog readers wrote 3 of them. For newbies: link up below, grab the button, and answer the questions. If you ever have any question suggestions or want to host one week, let me know!
(1) Do you change your oil or pay someone to do it?
(2) Are all the award shows over-rated?
(3) Do you double dip your chips at a party? Just once? Don't care?
(4) Who do you love most in the whole world? You can only choose one person.
(5) If you won the lottery, what outrageous thing would you do? The thing where people would say you had more money than sense.
(1) I pay someone to do it. My Dad changed his for YEARS and had me change it a couple times. It's a pain to do it myself! So, I go on Ladies day at a Valvoline close by and get 3 dollars off!
(2) YES! For instance, the Oscars were WAY too long. I really only care about a few categories: best song (I love music, what can I say), best picture, and best actor and actress. That's it. Three hours for four awards? I'll just read who won the next day. HOWEVER, I do like the red carpet BEFORE the show. I like saying "ewwwww how ugly is that dress? What was she thinking?" OR "WOAH, she looks awesome." My vote for best and worst dressed this year?
Best Dressed: Natalie Portman
Worst Dressed: Cate Blanchett
(3) With family, yeah I do. All of us do, we're pretty funny...a family of doctor's and we don't respect germs! At home, when it's just Evan and I? HELL YES. HA. We both do, majorly. At parties though? NEVER. I don't want people to get grossed out. I dip and then turn the chip over to the other side at a minimum!
(4) I wrote this question, because it's a REALLY tough one. When I really think about it though, the answer is much simpler than I realized: my husband. I do adore my parents, my brother, and of course a VERY CLOSE second was my Liliana. But had it not been for Evan, Liliana would never have been born. Evan knows me better than ANYONE else. In fact, sometimes I think that Evan's the only person that truly knows me. I do love him, so very much. I am SO lucky to have him in my life and honestly think I'm the luckiest woman in the world. Nobody else is as lucky as I am to feel what we feel for each other (or at least, that's what I think! ha!)
PLUS, he's hot. AND he makes me laugh. How can I not adore him? ; )
(5) HMMM...I think I'd go on a shopping spree. Since we bought the house in Little Rock, we've been on a spending freeze and aren't buying anything fun. THEREFORE, I would MAJORLY lift the freeze and go to the mall and have FUN. I would buy EVERYTHING they had in Liliana's size, I'd buy Evan a billion pairs of sneakers (he likes sneakers a lot), and I'd get myself anything that struck my fancy...for instance:
THESE would be MINE! ALL MINE!!
They're after all, a mere $200. Pocket change for a lottery winner.
Link up now! Oh, and nobody here better say they'd donate it all to charity and make me feel all bad. I'm still going on my shopping spree mister.