For newbies: grab the button, answer the questions, and play along! If you want to host or have question recommendations, please email me with them!
(1) Would you consider yourself an artistic person?
(2) If you could automatically learn to speak another language, what language would you choose?
(3) How long does it take you to clean your house?
(4) What color shoes are you wearing?
(5) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
(1) Not really. I paint decently and I'm pretty good at lettering. I do simple things well, but don't ask me to paint anything with any serious meaning because I suck at it. I wish I could be more artistic!
(2) At first glance, my answer was French. I took 5 years of French in school and really enjoyed it. However, it wasn't that incredibly difficult to learn and I think a more useful language would be Chinese. So, I'd learn Chinese. I think it would be pretty awesome in the business world and there are millions of people out there that speak it, so I'd join their party.
(3) Depends. If I'm doing a very cursory cleaning, it takes 2 hours total. If I'm cleaning it really well, it takes about 6 hours. I'm pretty ridiculous about cleaning when I get to it so I think it's nice that Evan and I do it together 90% of the time. It evens out perfectly to a comfortable clean.
(4) Flesh ... I'm barefoot! The last shoes I wore were brown though.
(5) My favorite crayon color of all time was ...
SO for no rhyme or reason, that's the color I'd choose. It's so perty! ; )