The wonderful Powdered Toast Man will be hosting next week because I'll be out of town for a few days next week and his helping me out is awesome. Second, as usual: if you ever want to host, email me and let me know. Also, remember that you can answer the questions in the comments if you don't want to devote a blog post or don't have time. My hubby leaves a comment every week because his blog is closed while he interviews for residency spots, so trust me, you won't be alone!
ALRIGHT...for the Monday Minute! Grab the button and link up!
(1) Who is your favorite actor?
(2) Do you collect anything?
(3) What's the biggest turn off in someone of the opposite sex?
(4) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to and why?
(5) What virtue is better: forgiveness or justice?
(1) Not only is my favorite actor HOT, but he's also an amazing actor. Also, he's totally taken and faithful, which I love. His movies are fantastic: the Bourne series AND Good Will Hunting? He obviously chooses the good ones. Last, did I mention he was hot? ; )
Ladies and Gentleman: Mr. Matt Damon
(2) I don't collect anything anymore, yet when I was a kid, I collected:
Weird right? I had at least 70 of them and also wanted them when I was around one of those quarter machines. Now, they have the coolest ones at kids toy stores and I can't help but play for a little while...they're HUGE and filled with glitter. Do you know which ones I'm talking about?
Looking back on it, I'm surprised my Mom let me collect them. That seems like a collection that can break a ton of stuff.
(3) A smoker. Yuck. I hate the smell. I could NEVER date a guy that smokes. Fortunately, my husband NEVER has even tried a cigarette or anything of that nature in his life. Pretty lungs equals a pretty man in my opinion.
(4) This one was tough. However, I think I'd change it to Gabriella. We were in between Liliana and Gabriella for our daughter's name and ultimately chose Liliana because that name felt right for her. However, I think I kinda look like a Gabriella. My middle name is Isabel, which I adore, but that's a really common name right now, so I'd rather not have that. I do like my name though, I think my parents did a pretty darn good job.
(5) Tough question right! Someone asked my husband this during an interview and I told him I would have been stumped on my explanation. My answer is EASY: justice. But, that's the lawyer in me. I was taught for 3 years that justice is such an important thing to value. However, I can't really explain why I think that's more important than forgiveness, other than to say that I think forgiveness is often shallow. I am not very good at forgiving people. It's a big flaw of mine. Therefore, justice is more concrete, which is easier for me to handle. Told you...tough answer to explain huh? P.S. My husband said forgiveness. He's wrong though. JK!
Well that's it! Link up now ok? Do as I say!