Monday, May 24, 2010

Liliana Rose Lacefield

I'm a mother.  Evan is a father.

Liliana Rose Lacefield was born on Friday, May 21st, 2010 at 2:51 weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz and measuring 18 1/2 inches.  She is awesome and amazing.

I will post my labor story some time, because right now I'm supposed to be studying for this stupid bar exam, but what's important is that we're home and everyone is doing well.

She really is beautiful.  I know all mothers say that.  But she just takes my breath away.  I am so overwhelmed with emotion and have had quite a few good cries to myself when I just look at her.  I can't believe Evan and I created her together.  We have never felt closer as a couple.

I love him and I love her.  I feel like my heart has grown twice the size it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment