For newbies: PLEASE link up and play along! It's so fun. Just take the Monday Minute button and link up below. And guys, I'm kinda running out of inspiration ... I've only got about 3 weeks left of questions, so if you wanna give me some questions, I'd thank you much. Just email me (email@example.com).
(1) Do you use shaving cream when you shave? (thanks to Sierra for this one!)
(2) Name 2 things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
(3) What's your favorite song?
(4) If somebody asked you to sum yourself up in three words, what would they be?
(5) Out of the following three, which do you hate most: pineapples, cantaloupe, or strawberries?
(1) I don't! Sure I've bought it before, but never end up using it. Instead, I use conditioner! It makes my legs burn less after shaving. I only use really thick conditioners on my legs though. I know it sounds weird, but give it a try with your best quality conditioner and you might not use shaving cream either.
(2) I've got one funny one (so true though) and one that haunts me all the time. (1) I'm a horrible ballerina. It's true. When I was a kid, I tried ballet but I was just not graceful in the slightest. My family would sit in the back so I wouldn't notice them all laughing at me. Isn't that just horrbile guys? Mean family. (2) I'm horrible at not holding a grudge. If somebody does me wrong, I always hold a grudge. If I'm ever mad at Evan, I'm horrbile at just letting it go. I know this is something I need to work on, but I think it's ingrained in me or something. I have noticed, however, that as I get older I hold a grudge less. I guess having more things on my plate affords me less time to be needlessly pissed.
(3) Alison Krauss: "When you Say Nothing at All." The first time I ever heard this song, my brother sent me to go buy him a tape (yeah, we weren't even using CDs in this time period). I kept forgetting the title of it and he said "Cristina, it's what you SHOULD do more often, not say anything at all." Again, mean family right? Anyway, ended up loving the song. I don't think he listens to it all that often, but I always love hearing it.
Play below to hear something really nice.
(4) Well, I think if I asked others ... they would probably say: opinionated, hard working, and funny. I am a pretty opinionated person. I think most lawyers are. I work hard. I really do. Also, I'm a pretty funny girl. I have a pretty dark and crazy sense of humor, but my brother does too and I was with him alot growing up so I probably got it from him. It's probably one of my favorite features about myself.
(5) UUUGH...I hate that I wrote this question because I ADORE all these fruits. If I had to say one of them that I like LEAST, I GUESS I'd say strawberries. Pineapples are just amazing. And a good cantaloupe is my favorite fruit of all time. I ADORE strawberries, but the other two reign supreme in my books. Sorry strawberries.
Now link up! (note: I'm using a new linky website. The last one was wanting to charge users $25 for a year and sorry to say guys, but I'm too darn poor/ cheap to do that. Hope you guys don't mind this one!)