Anyway, on to our questions. I wrote three of them and thanks to awesome Tiffany, I got another two! If you guys want to be as kind as Tiffany, please send me any suggestions you have!
For newbies: PLEASE link up and play along! It's so fun. Just take the Monday Minute button and link up below. And guys, I'm kinda running out of inspiration ... I've only got about 3 weeks left of questions, so if you wanna give me some questions, I'd thank you much. Just email me (email@example.com).
(1) What's your favorite kind of cake? (post a recipe if you have time)
(2) Do you like getting massages?
(3) Would you consider yourself Neat Nelly or Messy Bessy?
(4) Are you shy about going to the restroom in public places?
(5) Did you have your dream wedding or would you redo it if you had the chance?
(1) I do LOVE baking cakes! I would say my Banana Sour cream cake is one of my favorites. It's moist, not too difficult to make, and always gets attention from people when you bring it over.
1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
1 cup Sour Cream
1/4 cup oil
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar
1 cup finely chopped Walnuts
(1) Heat oven to 350°F.
(2) Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer on low speed just until moistened, stopping frequently to scrape bottom and side of bowl. Beat on medium speed 2 min. Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch pan.
(3) Bake 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
(4) Beat cream cheese and butter with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in sugar.
(5) Remove cake from pan. Carefully cut cake crosswise in half using serrated knife. Place 1 cake half, top-side down, on plate; spread with some of the cream cheese frosting. Top with remaining cake half, top-side up. Spread top and sides with remaining frosting. Press nuts into sides. Keep refrigerated.
(2) I ADORE massages. I could get one every week and be a happy woman. Fortunately, my husband LOVES giving massages to me so I get them ALL the time! He spoils me. Unfortunately though, Evan doesn't like receiving massages so the one time that we got a couples massage together also marked the last time we'll do a couples massage. Bummer. It was so romantic!
(3) I think I'm a Neat Nelly. I like things in their place. I rarely leave things on the floor. I love to vacuum. However, I am no Adrian Monk!
(4) YES! I'm ok going #1, but really only if nobody else is in stalls next to me. As for #2? Only in the privacy of my own home! Evan thinks I'm nuts, but I'm shy what can I say?
(5) I loved our wedding. It was beautiful, fun, and all about the fact that we were so happy to be together. I wouldn't change many things now that it's all over. I still think it was gorgeous.
Daddy giving his little girl a kiss before her big kiss with her husband!
I LOVED the back of my dress!
The reception. Loved those high ceilings!
My wedding cake. Done by a family friend. We've got some really talented family friends!
That in the background is the San Antonio Riverwalk. We got married at the top of these stairs. It was pretty perfect.
Happy Valentine's Day! Now link up ya hear!