32 Week Pregnancy Survey
- How Far Along? 32 weeks,4 days
- Total Weight Gain: 26 pounds
- Maternity Clothes: I can wear normal dresses occasionally but for the most part I'm in maternity clothes. I like clothes that let me BREATH because I get hot very easily.
- Stretch Marks: Negative!
- Sleep: not great. I've maybe slept well 1 night in the last 2 weeks. The back pain wakes me up often and I toss and turn trying to feel comfortable.
- Miss Anything: the back pain needs to go away. I miss moving the way I want and picking Liliana up whenever I want to.
- Movement: Sure she is still moving around in there, but I still maintain she isn't as big a mover as her sissy. Then again, I can feel distinct body parts more this go around.
- Food Cravings: I don't have any that I desire all the time ... I like cereal, kettle corn, and slushies most though.
- Labor Signs: Unfortunately this has been a yes already. I have had about 3 real contractions and they're terrifying this early along. I have to take it easy the rest of the day and day after when they happen. I simply can not wait to get to 36 weeks (or 34 will be a big day too) b/c I won't have to worry as much. I would be shocked if I made it to 38 weeks, though that would be my goal date!
- Looking forward to: my 34 week visit in 10 days! He's going to check me to see if I've progressed any. Let's hope the answer is NO!
Now, for that belly! I measured a week ahead at my last doctor's visit and I think it shows ... the belly is rather large! EEK! But hey, that means she's growing really well (or so the doctor said) so I am happy about that.
Big baby girl in there! On to the last line of the t-shirt! CRAZY! : )