Some housekeeping matters...
- if you guys want to receive the questions earlier than when I post on Sunday, feel free to email me and I'll add you to the list! My email is: email@example.com
- if you have any suggestions of questions to ask on the Monday Minute, either email me, leave a comment, or even an anonymous comment if you'd like! Every question will be used, I promise!
- if you ever want to co-host one week, email me and we'll work that out!
(1) What’s the last restaurant you went to and what did you order?
(2) What's your greatest phobia?
(3) On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are you?
(4) You just found out you (or your partner) are having a baby. What's your reaction?
(5) You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
(1) Evan and I went to a restaurant called O'Hana and I got shrimp friend rice. It was delicious. It was one of those places where you order up front and then you have a waiter to refill your drinks, but we didn't know this when we paid...and we didn't have any cash! We slipped out so we wouldn't have to look at his disappointed face when he had no tip! Sorry dude!
(2) Needles. Yes, I am aware I had a baby and that involves A LOT of needles, but you can't pass out if you're laying down, so I had them find a bed somewhere any time they drew blood so I wouldn't faint. I have had MULTIPLE fainting episodes, one of them quite recently actually, but that's for another blog post. You'll have to stay tuned so see when I was an idiot in public...
(3) Evan says the answer to this is that I'm an 11. I say he's a kiss ass. Honestly, I think I'm a seven. I work pretty hard on my body and so I don't hate it too much. But, sometimes I think I'm a butter face. I just learned what that term meant like 2 years ago, no joke. It's such a mean thing to say! Well...unless you're saying it about yourself.
(4) I would freak out. I would cry. Seriously, I would. Liliana was one surprise that we could handle. I could NOT handle another one. Evan's about to start residency in less than a year, so I would be doing it completely and utterly on my own. I've told Evan that if he knocks me up before I'm ready for a second in a few years, I'll never have sex with him again...I'm only half joking. ; )
I know this sounds horrible and I know that children are blessings. But, it would just be horrible timing and quite frankly, our wallets and our sanity couldn't handle it. Evan would be much more calm than I would be because he wants about 50 children. I, however, want 3 and I have PLENTY of time to space them out some more. In the mean time, I want to get my career going, enjoy my beautiful daughter, start paying off loans, and spend time with Evan when possible.
(5) Fiji. I would stay here:
Yep, you'd find us in one of those little bungalows or on the beach. It would be pure RELAXATION. No sight seeing, just a relaxing and romantic getaway. Sigh. Anybody want to offer me this aforementioned free vacation? PLEASE?
Remember...LINK UP! Hope you guys enjoyed the first set of questions!
* This would happen to me...it seems that the linky website is having some MAJOR problems today. If you try to click on it, it keeps saying Internal Server error. I'll keep checking and hopefully put it back, but in the mean time, leave a link to your blog in the comments so we can check out your answers! Sorry guys! I'm so upset!! My first monday Minute! ; (