Then, Liliana dropped my phone in the toilet and I thought we had wasted $200 on another phone.
So instead of making a 5 course decadent meal for the husband, I searched pinterest with three criteria: FAST, CHEAP, and YUMMY.
And this recipe DELIVERED.
1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls (8 count)
5 large eggs
2 cups cheese of your choice (I used colby jack)
8 slices cooked bacon
(1) Preheat your oven to 375 (I did 360 b/c I have a dark coated pan). Arrange the crescent rolls as shown in the picture below. I have a Silpat (BEST cooking/ baking gadget ever), but if you don't, parchment paper does the trick too to put underneath this cheesy goodness.
(2) Add the bacon (as shown above) and then 1/3 of the cheese on top of the bacon.
(3) Put the cooked scrambled eggs on top of that as shown below.
(4) Looks good already right? Well now, since it's too healthy, add ANOTHER few handfuls of cheese.
(5) Fold up all the crescent rolls to make a wreath. It should look something like this:
(6) If you have time and the patience (which I didn't) try to stretch out the crescent rolls so that it will cover more of the eggs. Add ANOTHER handful of cheese (in other words, you used 1/3 each time).
(7) Bake for approximately 17 minutes (mine took 16) until it's golden brown.
(8) Marvel after taking out of oven and enjoy! We had a couple crescents as leftovers, so it would definitely be enough for a family of 4 if you had a little side of fruit to go along with it.