Thursday, January 5, 2012

I've Been Keeping Something From You Guys ...


That's right ... our family of three is going to be a family of four in July! ; )

I am 11 weeks today and we had a wonderful doctor's appointment this morning telling us everything looks perfect.  I felt RIDICULOUSLY sick for about 2 1/2 weeks, but have been much better since about week 9.  I still have nausea, but for the most part, I can contain it with medication.  With Liliana, I was sick until I was about 20 weeks, so this is a HUGE improvement!  I even worked out three times this week and with Liliana that would have been impossible because I was keeled over the toilet full-time.

Believe it or not, that's not the ONLY thing I kept from you guys.  Through this whole process (when we decided to TTC for #2, when we found out, how I've been feeling etc), I had ANOTHER blog that only a couple people knew about (my best friend, Evan, me, and that's about it!).  Througout the next couple weeks, I'll be pulling some posts from there to consolidate the two blogs in to one.

We are SO excited about this addition to the family and our little BITO (Evan nicknamed this baby BITO for bun in the oven) is already showing!!!


Excuse the tight pants.  I took this last night after I came back from the gym.


We got to hear BITO's heartbeat for the first time today and it was 163!  Maybe another girl?  Who knows!  I don't go back to the doctor until February 9th and he is going to TRY to tell us the sex then ... hopefully we'll be successful!

Until then, we'll rejoice in knowing that the cat is out of the bag and everyone can celebrate the good news with us!  YIPEE! 


12 comments: